Enness was founded in 2007, at the height of the financial crisis, with a plan to fill a gap in the marketplace. Our mission was to become the go-to international, complex mortgage advice brokerage for high net worth individuals whose interests were not perfectly serviced by the incumbent brokerages.
Fast forward to the present day and we are now considered to be the world’s leading mortgage broker for prominent, high profile, high net worth individuals. We also have an envied pedigree when it comes to providing mortgage solutions for even the most complex of financing scenarios, enabling us to have advised and completed on some of the biggest mortgage transactions in the UK and across the globe.
Our clients trust us to act on their behalf, provide innovative finance solutions and, just as importantly, manage the entire process with a detailed, expert eye to ensure their mortgage plans are executed with precision and efficiency.
Our mortgage offering includes:
- Residential Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages
- Commercial Finance
- Development Finance
- Bridging Finance
- Asset Finance
We arrange mortgages across the world
Our major markets can be found wherever there is a solid lending and property market with international appeal. This includes but is not limited to:
- The UK and crown dependencies such as Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man
- Spain and the Balearic Islands
- Prime American cities such as LA, New York and San Francisco
We also have vast experience in arranging finance much further afield in locations such as the Middle East, South Africa, St Baths, Mustique and other desirable international locations.
Sometimes regulation restricts us from directly brokering a solution, and if that is the case, we work closely with our trusted partners and other firms to get the right solution for our clients regardless of their circumstances.
We have more lender options than anyone else in the market
Our network consists of over 300 individual lending companies. From huge international banks right down to regional building societies and peer to peer solutions, our working relationships are vast, varied and trusted.
Our network includes:
- Discrete Private Banks
- Global Private Banks
- Mainstream Mortgage Lenders
- Challenger Banks
- Alternative Lenders and Platforms
- Bridging Finance Providers
- Private Equity and Hedge Funds
Enness is one of the first brokers new lenders will approach, meaning we often receive preferential rates and terms as well as access to key decision makers across the board.
Knowing who these lenders are is just as important as knowing who to speak to, their precise criteria and how they operate.
We specialise in solving even the most complex of cases
We specialise in the areas of the market where high profile and mainstream lenders don’t operate. This includes but is not limited to:
- High-value mortgages over £3m with no upper limit
- High LTV – up to 100% in some circumstances
- Mortgages without Assets Under Management (AUM)
- Mortgages where there is low income or serviceability issues
- Mortgages for non-residents or foreign nationals to the country they need finance in
- Politically exposed persons and those with chequered histories
- Complex ownership structures, Trusts and other examples
- Difficult, unusual or unique property types
- Bridging and short-term finance – especially high value and international
We receive referrals from all sources, such as:
- Leading private banks who cannot offer a solution to their clients
- Lawyers, accountants and trust companies who need the right solution
- Property specialists who trust us to deliver
- Referrals from our network and existing clients
- New clients who contact us directly after hearing about us
We register 400 new clients a month from a plethora of sources. If we can help, we will. We don’t have a minimum client size, mortgage amount or any other criteria.
Our clients come from all backgrounds, are from all over the world and finance property internationally.