Bridging finance comes in many shapes and forms. You can take advantage of bridging finance if:
- You have complex or low income
- A significant portion of your wealth is tied up in assets like property
- You know banks and mainstream lenders won’t want to lend for the project you want to explore
- You have an ambitious project and aggressive plans
- The opportunity you wish to pursue requires significant borrowing
The relatively short-term nature of bridging finance can be challenging, requiring experience, contacts and negotiating skills to secure the best possible terms with as much flexibility as possible. Extremely competitive interest rates, staged funding release to save on interest and utilising assets and income as security are vital elements of bridging finance deals.
We excel in these areas as well as pre-arranging cheaper traditional refinancing of bridging loans at the end of the term.DOWNLOAD PDF