Best Mortgage Product over £5m Borrowing
- 100% LTV for Investment properties
- 100% LTV for HNW Exempt occasional use
- (Both require AUM)
- 70% LTV for Owner Occupiers
Interest rates available:
- 2 year Tracker – 1.19% + Base
- 5 year Tracker – 1.29% + Base
- 2 Year Fixed - 1.49%
- 5 year Fixed – 1.59%
Arrangement Fee - 0.25%
Early repayment Charges - Nil for tracker mortgages
Minimum Mortgage - £5m
Maximum Mortgage - £50m
Very flexible and personal underwriting for HNW borrowers.
Best 5 Year Fixed Mortgage Over £1m
If you are planning to remortgage and are intending to stay in your current home for the long term locking in at, this very low rate could be a great solution.
- Interest Rate - 1.24% fixed for 5 years, interest-only
- Loan to Value - 60%
- Lender Fees - £1,499
- Term - up to 40 years
- Free valuation and £250 cashback
- Can lend to the age of 75 at the end of the term, whereas most go to 70
- No AUM
Best High Loan-To-Value B2L Over £1m
High-Value Buy-To-Let Mortgages are in short supply, especially in London - these products are great for releasing equity and taking advantage of a slow market and can lend to 75% loan to value.
- 1.85% fixed for 2 years
- 2.18% fixed for 5 years
- lender Fee - £995
- Term - up to 35 years
- Free valuation for remortgages
- Will lend up to the age of 80 at the end of the term
- AUM- none
- Max LTV - 75%
Best Private Bank Mortgage - High Loan To Value
Borrowing at a high loan to value is key for high earning professionals who would like to stretch for their next purchase and for entrepreneurs who would like to keep cash in their business.
Here is a great example:
- Purchase price - £3m
- Mortgage amount - £2,550,000 (85% LTV)
- 75% interest only over 25 years
- 10% Capital and Interest over 5 years
- 2.09% fixed
- 0.35% lender fee
- No early repayment charges
Best French Mortgage
I think there will be a significant interest in the French property market for international buyers this year.
There has always been a clear gap between what the local retail banks and international private banks offer. This new solution fits perfectly in that space and combines common sense underwriting with an attractive loan to value.
French Challenger Bank:
- 100% LTV
- Capital Repayment
- 20 years
- 1.2% fixed rate
- 20% AUM
- Location - Cote d’Azur / Paris
Suitable for any property purchase above 500k EUR.
Best Jersey Residential Mortgage
The Jersey Mortgage market is becoming increasingly interesting for us - we help a good number of incoming HNW clients plus also bring extra options to the local residents market.
This is our most popular solution presently:
- 2 to 30-year term (up to 67 years old or retirement, whicever comes first) with a fixed rate for 2, 5- or 10-year periods. Revert's to the Bank's Standard Base Rate Tracker at the end of the term.
- Maximum 80% loan-to-value
- Minimul loan amount £100,00
- 2-Year: 1.60%
- 5-Year: 1.90%
- 10-Year: 2.50%
We have a growing number of lenders for the Jersey market and think there will be more to come.